You don’t want to spoil your holiday by getting sick right? Well, after a lot of preparation till the end-day of the trip you should stay fit in order to enjoy it to the every second. Here are some tips you need to know to keep fit and healthy during your holiday :
BEFORE YOUR TRIP
– Pack some items you might be used such as : hand sanitizer, blanket, travel pillow, bandage, and other essential things in your carry on.
– Instead of using contact lenses, better use your glasses.
AT PUBLIC SPACES
– Stay away from people who are coughing, sneezing, or simply not look very well.
– Always sanitize your hands.
– Bring your own toilet spray, wet tissues and other sanitation tools while using public bathrooms
– Bring your own water bottle
– Although you’re on your trip doesn’t mean you skip your healthy intake. Stick to lean protein and vegetables
– Drink plenty of water
– Never skip breakfast
– Always pack your snack so then you’re skipping meals
Click here for more healthy tips to keep your fit during your trip